It a need of today’s world to flatten class divides since lessening economic equality is the best way to boosting up any economy. There are some countries where income inequality is least, which means there is a no significant difference between the top and bottom earners. If everyone earns equal money and allocate them optimally then nothing left unused as a result economy start grooming at faster pace. Some countries are economically equal because everyone is well-off, as in Denmark, and some because most everyone is equally poor. Similarly well settled economies have much lower percentage of income inequality than unstable economies.
GINI index, published by Economic Co-Operation and Development, measures the level of economic inequality across the country. It ascertains how much distribution of income varies from perfect equality. A Gini index of 0 represents perfect equality, while an index of 1 implies perfect inequality. Let’s take a look at some countries that have lowest income inequality.
|Countrys||GINI Index 2012|
See more of your interest:
- Top 10 Countries With The Lowest Levels Of Public Debt
- Countries with the Highest Interest Rates in the World
- Ten Countries Which have the Most Efficient Governments
- Top 10 Busiest Airports in the World by Passenger Traffic
- Ten Countries with the Most External Debt
- 20 Countries with the Lowest National Debt 2015
- The 30 Least Prosperous Countries In The World
- Where is the Largest Seaport in the World
- The Biggest Borrower Countries in the World
- Top Ten Countries With the Highest Income Tax Rates