It a need of today’s world to flatten class divides since lessening economic equality is the best way to boosting up any economy. There are some countries where income inequality is least, which means there is a no significant difference between the top and bottom earners. If everyone earns equal money and allocate them optimally then nothing left unused as a result economy start grooming at faster pace. Some countries are economically equal because everyone is well-off, as in Denmark, and some because most everyone is equally poor. Similarly well settled economies have much lower percentage of income inequality than unstable economies.
GINI index, published by Economic Co-Operation and Development, measures the level of economic inequality across the country. It ascertains how much distribution of income varies from perfect equality. A Gini index of 0 represents perfect equality, while an index of 1 implies perfect inequality. Let’s take a look at some countries that have lowest income inequality.
|Countrys||GINI Index 2012|
See more of your interest:
- Ten Countries That are Being Ruined by Least Efficient Government
- The 30 Least Prosperous Countries In The World
- Top 10 Countries with Largest Foreign Exchange Reserves
- Top Ten Countries With the Highest Income Tax Rates
- Top 10 Countries having Highest Salaries in the World
- 20 Countries with the Lowest National Debt 2015
- Which are the Countries Using Euro Currency
- Which Country has Highest Currency Value
- Top 10 Busiest Airports in the World by Passenger Traffic
- Ten Countries Which have the Most Efficient Governments