Almonds is best known for health benefits as they reduce risk of heart attack, reduce weight, prevent diabetes and give strength to brain. Its tasty and highly nutritious dry fruit, regular diet of almonds may help maintain sound mind and body. Production of dry foods has continued to increase in most countries of world due to advancement in technology. According to estimate of food and agriculture organization of the united nations, Top 10 largest almond producing countries in the World is as follow.
|Rank||Country||Shelled Basis Production in 2012 (Tonnes)|
See more of your interest:
- Ten Countries with the Highest Kidnapping Rates
- The 30 Most Prosperous Countries In The World
- Which Country is Best to do Business in?
- Countries with the Highest Obesity Rates
- The 10 Countries With The Most Cars
- Countries having the Biggest Stock Exchanges in the World
- Which Country has Highest Death Rate in the World
- Top 10 Tallest Bridges in the World
- Which Country is Most Powerful in the World
- Which Countries Have the Highest and Lowest Cancer Rates?
- Which Country has the Highest Building in the World
- Which Country Uses the Most Solar Energy
- Top Countries with Largest Automobile Production
- 20 Countries with the Highest Inflation Rate 2015
- Top 5 Rubber Producing Countries
- Which Country has Longest Coastline
- Which Country has Lowest Currency Value
- Top Ten Countries With Highest Robbery Rate
- World’s Top 10 Exporters of Rice
- Traditions of Valentine’s Day Celebration Around the World