Death rate of any country in the world mostly depends upon age distribution of its population. If country had low birth rate in recent past decades then currently its population have large proportion of aged persons which may result in high death rate. Measuring death rate and its main causes are an important means to determine the standard of health system of a country and helps international organisation to take right action in all countries of world
See more of your interest:
- Which Countries Have the Most Catholics Now ?
- Top 10 European Countries by Highest Population
- Which Country has the Highest Life Expectancy in the World
- Which Country has the Lowest Death Rate in the World
- Which Country is Least Densely Populated
Sources : http://beta2.statssa.gov.za/