Prosperity has become vital to save the world, but security and freedom is under threat in most nations. The world has changed a lot in a few years and you can’t think that national prosperity is all about just wealth it has gone beyond it in today’s world. Even The US and the UK may not have an unblemished record when it comes to true prosperity. Neither is the freest country in the world. Economic growth is generally seen as vital for economic welfare, and indeed is one of the factors that is used as a measure of prosperity while other factors such as ease of private sector flourishing, primary education, political rights also have strong relationship with true satisfaction in life.
The Prosperity Index provide unique insight into how prosperity is forming and changing across the world and ranks countries on the basis of 8 core pillars of prosperity that gives satisfaction to its citizens including industry, education, health, freedom, opportunity, and social capital, the most comprehensive index that accounting for 96 per cent of the world’s population and 99 per cent of global GDP. According to research, countries that have strong familial bonds, charitable intent and high levels of trust are also the wealthiest and the most prosperous while those struggling with freedom and economy are far behind in the ranking. Nearly two thirds of European nations got place in top 30 prosperous countries.In the past six years, all areas of prosperity have increased due to increasing entrepreneurship and opportunity and in health. Here are the top 30 most prosperous nations:
See more of your interest:
- Which Country has Lowest Currency Value
- Top 10 Countries having Highest Salaries in the World
- Ten Poorest Countries in the World
- The 30 Least Prosperous Countries In The World
- Countries with the Highest Interest Rates in the World
- Top 10 Busiest Airports in the World by Passenger Traffic
- Top 10 Countries With The Lowest Levels Of Public Debt
- Top Ten Countries with the Most Debt in the World
- Which Country is Best to do Business in?
- Top 10 Countries with Largest Foreign Exchange Reserves