External debt is inevitably to keep pace of development in the country but it is also considered harmful for the economy if GDP is unable to repay current and future debt due to the inability to produce and sell goods and make a profitable return as result country may resort to more external debt and burden get accumulated. Since external debt are always payable in foreign currency to nonresidents and largely affected by exchange rate of currencies and if local currency depreciate or deliberately devalued to decrease import, burden of foreign debt also goes increased. Here are top ten Countries with the most external debt.
|RANK||COUNTRY||GROSS EXTERNAL DEBT POSITION: 2013 First Quarter ( jan-mar) (US$ Billions)|
See more of your interest:
- Ten Countries with Least Income Inequality
- Top 20 Business-Friendly Countries
- Ten Countries Which have the Most Efficient Governments
- Which Country has Lowest Currency Value
- Top Ten Countries With the Highest Income Tax Rates
- Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Which is the Poorest Country in the World
- 20 Countries with the Lowest National Debt 2015
- Which Country is Best to do Business in?
- Which are the Countries Using Euro Currency