Everyone want peace and prosperity in his country but due to dangerous level of terrorism, social crime, rebel activities, our world has become horrible place to live in . Providing guarantee of the life and healthy environment is the basic obligation of state but in some countries, situation is so worst that large criminal groups move freely after brutal killing of innocents people and Intelligence and law enforcement agencies has completely failed to beat threats of high intensity to citizens. Corrupt governance, religious ideology, backwardness, rebel group and economic factors all contribute to make country most dangerous in the world.
The Country Threat Index, published by IntelCenter, a Washington-based company, evaluate level of terrorist and rebel alerts, messaging traffic, videos, photos and homicide rate over the past 30 days. Countries is considered the most dangerous if it scored highest in CTI. The pie chart above shows what percentage of global CTI each of the top 10 nations represent.
See more of your interest:
- Countries with Highest Rate of Sexual Offences Against Children
- Top Ten Worst Child Labor Countries in the World
- Nine Countries with Least Violent Crime
- 10 Countries with Highest Level of Terrorism
- Top 10 Countries With Highest Number of Crime in the World
- The 10 Countries With The Highest Personal Security: OECD
- Which are Least Corrupt Countries In The World
- Which Country is the Most Corrupt in the World
- Top Ten Countries with the Highest Rates of Executions
- Ten Most Peaceful Countries of the World