Everyone want peace and prosperity in his country but due to dangerous level of terrorism, social crime, rebel activities, our world has become horrible place to live in . Providing guarantee of the life and healthy environment is the basic obligation of state but in some countries, situation is so worst that large criminal groups move freely after brutal killing of innocents people and Intelligence and law enforcement agencies has completely failed to beat threats of high intensity to citizens. Corrupt governance, religious ideology, backwardness, rebel group and economic factors all contribute to make country most dangerous in the world.
The Country Threat Index, published by IntelCenter, a Washington-based company, evaluate level of terrorist and rebel alerts, messaging traffic, videos, photos and homicide rate over the past 30 days. Countries is considered the most dangerous if it scored highest in CTI. The pie chart above shows what percentage of global CTI each of the top 10 nations represent.
See more of your interest:
- Top Ten Countries with the Highest Rates of Executions
- Top 10 Countries with World’s Highest Murder Rates
- Top 10 Countries With Highest Number of Crime in the World
- Ten Most Peaceful Countries of the World
- Ten Countries with the Highest Kidnapping Rates
- Which are Least Corrupt Countries In The World
- Top 5 Countries with the Highest Total number of Abortions in the World
- Countries with Highest Rate of Sexual Offences Against Children
- The 20 Most Violent Cities In The World
- 10 Countries with Highest Level of Terrorism